1. The Beautiful Basic With a gently-curved profile, the Inigo floor mirror has a steel frame with a tarnished finish for a slightly industrial look. £295, Loaf
2. The High Street Hit ‘Living’ oak framed mirror, £129 (60cm high x 30cm wide), £49 for the hand version. BoConcept
3. The Design Classic The ‘Adnet’ circular mirror with tan leather frame by Gubi, from £559, Twentytwentyone
4. The New Design Icon ‘Retroviseur Domestique’ mirror by Ionna Vautrin. Available in natural oak, Canaletto walnut, or lacquered white or black (46.5cm wide, 129cm high). £253, Miniforms
5. The Investment Piece ‘Francis Round’ wall mirror (diameter 60cm). A functional work of art, with a painterly design that evokes the effect of paints clouding in water. Petite Friture, £400, Heal’s
6 Or Blow the Budget The ‘Dream’ mirror (diameter 120cm) by Ricardo Bello Dias for Galotti & Radice, £3,888, Chaplins. (Larger version, 150cm diameter also available, £4,438).
7 The Editor’s Pick! Framed in white, the perfectly simple “Vipp 913” mirror, which can be flora-standing or wall-hung, vertically and horizontally. £750, Vipp.
For more Best Buys, everything from candlesticks to mixing bowls, click here!